Why it’s too early to say Left won the Culture War
1. While judges are legalizing gay marriage, Christianity is making a major comeback in the free market of entertainment.
2. While pot is being legalized in a few states, the pro-abortion movement is on its heels in a majority of states and in opinion polls.
3. While television shows become more sex-driven, elsewhere on television the masculine male is making a comeback on wildly popular reality shows that celebrate the working class and their traditional values.
4. While Colbert wins David Letterman’s spot, Jimmy Fallon figured out he had to remain apolitical if he wanted to remain number one.
5. While the rise of the weak, neurotic, man-child metrosexual-nerd dominates one forgettable movie after another, a new Golden Age in television has brought us an assembly line of flawed but masculine anti-heroes — “real men” protagonists like Jack Bauer, Don Draper, Walter White, Raylan Givens, Tony Soprano, the cast of The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, and even House of Cards.
6. While Miley twerks and MTV baby-mamas, unions and the union mentality are dying.
7. While the left-wing mainstream media figures out how to survive, conservative media is on the upswing.
8. While the gaystapo makes war against those who don’t wish to celebrate the gay-married, the demand for charter schools and school choice grows.
9. While we’re paying for Sandra Fluke’s right to birth control, we’re prevailing on our Second Amendment civil rights in ways unimagined just ten years ago.
10. While our federal government is constructing Orwellian First Amendment Zones, the Supreme Court is slowly suffocating the campaign finance laws that gave our government, union and media overseers a near-monopoly on political speech.
11. Occupy is dead. The Tea Party lives.
SEE COMPLETE TEXT