We all know that walking is good for, that’s no real secret, and we all know that dogs and pets are uplifting in your all over health, so why not double it! Walking you dog everyday is good for you and them, easiest things you can do for your health, it lowers your blood pressure which reduces your risk of many chronic diseases, including helping you lose weight and de-stress.
1. Improves your mood, with less calories than a glass of wine or eating chocolate!
2. Really gets your creative thoughts flowing, gives you time to walk and think things out!
3. Makes it a bit easier to slip into those skinny jeans, is one of the most effective low-impact exercises you can do.
4. Helps lower your risk of chronic disease, The American Diabetes Association says walking lowers your blood sugar levels and your overall risk for diabetes.
5. Keeps your legs looking great, improves your circulatory system, which as we get older lowers our risk of unsightly varicose veins.